Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you

Hi guys!

I actually did these with a challenge in mind, but I missed the deadline so they went into my "to post bucket". The challenge theme was sun so I did these in sunset colors, I had three polishes picked out for my gradient (a blue, a purple, and a pink) and they looked pretty jarring together, so I'm surprised they melded so smoothly.



I think this might be one of my better gradients I've done in recent past, and I love the palm trees over the top. And I'm still at the beach, so these are perfect for me at the moment!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
EN-VY cuckoo for you,
L.A colors color craze tropical breeze,
Wet n wild wild shine lavender crème,
and SH19.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous design!! Love the colours together. :)

    ReplyDelete