Thursday, August 15, 2013

Anne of Green Gables

Hi guys!

The stamping continues with what I like to call my sophisticated Anne of green gables nail art! Totally random name, I know, but Anne of green gables kept popping into my head while painting these so I stuck with it.

I absolutely adore this color combo, I rarely use purple even though I have a ton of different shades, but this has convinced me to wear it more often!
I'm also so happy with my stamping, usually I have trouble with centering my design, but I think I hit it dead on this time!


Polishes I used:

Wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector,
Sally Hansen Insta-dry jumpin' jade,
Petites color fever potion,
and BM08.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! It does remind me of Anne of Green Gables -- it's kind of a more traditional design but with different colors, like how Anne is in a traditional place but isn't quite like anyone else, she has a little extra shimmery magic... or maybe I'm overthinking it :) But I love the shimmery green color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamping definitely looks perfect to me! I love the combination of the two colours x

    ReplyDelete