Saturday, July 6, 2013

Weekly wrap up

Hi guys!

Here's what I've been doing lately:

Reading: A swiftly tilting planet by Madeleine L'Engle and The knife of never letting go by Patrick Ness,
Watching: Supernatural (I've almost caught up), Kerero Gunso, Death Note, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Hetalia Axis Powers, Spice and Wolf, Lucky Star,
On my nails: Fahrenheit 451,
Finding: this amazing dancer,
Liking: this funny Sherlock vid,
Wanting: this cute tote bag,
Eating: nectarines and hershey's dark chocolate,
Drinking: water,
Playing: wow, and with Josephine on the lawn,
Making:-----,
Disliking: the new version of Playlist,
Wearing: flip flops and sundresses,
Listening: to GrooveShark after giving up on Playlist,
Buying: Wet n wild megalast I need a refresh-mint,
Blogs I've started reading: Sparkle and Shine Nails, Mermaidens, Dream it up nails,

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment