Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Simply one hell of a mani

Hi guys!

I recently finished the anime Black Butler and I'm deliberating on whether I want to start the manga or not, but all roads lead to nail polish so I had to do some Black Butler nails. I had the perfect polish to use for my base, Black Heart Beauty holo lv stick, it has a wicked looking skull bottle but somehow I spaced out and didn't take any pictures with it. But I took a couple in this post, so you can still appreciate the awesomness of this bottle.


If you're not in on the black butler loop, the design on my ring finger is Sebastion's demon contract mark. I used a striping brush for all the lines, the star in the middle didn't come out as I hoped, but overall I really like this mani! If you haven't seen it I highly recommend Black Butler, it's a bit dark but has some really hilarious moments!


Polishes I used:

Color Mates clear,
Black Heart Beauty holo lv stick,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment