Monday, July 29, 2013

Orange you glad I didn't say apple?

Hi guys!

I have another blue monkey see monkey do mani for you today! These were inspired by this gorgeous mani, I don't think I did them all the justice they deserve, but I think they came out pretty cute!


I used a dotting tool for the spots on the oranges and a striping brush for all the other details.
My base color is Klean Color pastel teal, and I've worn this before no problem, but for some reason this time around I noticed it had a really odd smell to it. A sort of melted plastic smell, but I went swimming right after I did these so I didn't notice 'till I got home a few hours later. I did a bit of research and apparently a lot of Klean Color polishes have this problem, I have a couple others and they've been fine so far, but they're all shimmery polishes and not a crème like this one. I love the color but the smell really bugs me so sadly I think this is destined for the bin.


Polishes I used:

Color mates clear,
Klean Color pastel teal :(
Wet n wild wild shine sunny side up,
N.Y.C color in a new York minute Lexington yellow,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Color Mates nail art lime,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
a dotting tool,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for reading!


4 comments: