Monday, July 8, 2013

MSMD under the sea

Hi guys!

I'm very pleased with today's MSMD! I based this off a mani I saw on The Clockwise Nail Polish, you can see the original post here. I started by doing a gradient on all my nails with a light blue polish and a dark navy shimmery polish. I think I've finally gotten gradients down! I found the Nailasaurus's tutorial and it helped me a ton and a half.


When I first got my Wistonia plates I immediately wanted to use the mermaid image on W108,
but I had just cut my nails a bit shorter than usual so I had to wait a while until my nails grew out again. But now they're just barely long enough to use her and I love it! I used a black nail art polish for some touch ups on her tail flippers but besides that it stamped very easily.



Here's the polishes I used:

Color Mates clear,
Ulta dance teal dawn,
Wet n wild megalast I need a refresh-mint,
Konad special stamping polish black,
W108,
Konad M57,
SH11,
and Color Mates nail art black.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. The mermaid image is so gorgeous! Love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mani, the stamp is so clear, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! That mermaid stamp really makes the whole thing come together!

    ReplyDelete