Monday, July 15, 2013

MSMD drip nail art

Hi guys!

For today's MSMD I picked a mani from The Nailasaurus.  I've always admired her drip nail art, my take isn't quite as perfect as the original but I do really love how it came out!
I started with my blue base polish and outlined and filled in the drips in a dark purple crème polish. Then I went over the top of the drips with a sparkly jelly polish with a striping brush.



I'm looking forward to getting back on track with Pink Wednesdays, the Llama nails time periods challenge was on Wednesdays so I haven't been able to do a pink mani in quite a while. So be expecting more pink around here!


Here's the polishes I used:

Color mates clear,
Wet n wild megalast I need a refresh-mint,
Color Club by design,
Sinful Colors daddy's girl,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really like this colour combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verrry cool idea! I'd love to do this with a glow-in-the-dark polish on the drips for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glow in the dark would be awesome, great idea!

      Delete
  3. Such a cool design! Love the contrast with the blue.

    ReplyDelete