Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July TPC feathery nail art

Hi guys!

It's day three of the July TPC challenge and I wanted to try something totally new for today's mani. I think I've only used a fan brush for my nail art once before so I decided to try using it in a new way!
I started with a base coat of my mint green polish, then I lightly flicked the brush over 3/4's of the nail in a dark blue polish. Then I repeated slightly lower on the nail with the mint polish, and just kept repeating that 'till the tip of the nail.


I like how it sort of looks like feathers, I might try this in crème and brown to get it more feathery looking.


Here's the polishes I used:

Color Mates clear,
Sally Hansen X-treme wear mint sorbet,
Klean Color midnight queen,
and a fan brush.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful :)
    really love this :)
    Im a new fan through GFC and Bloglovin :)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like feathers! So pretty. I like the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete