Friday, July 26, 2013

Plumbobs and broomsticks

Hi guys!

Usually with these challenges I have to wrack my brains over and over and peruse the internet intensely and I'll magically think of a passable idea at the very last minute, paint the design, take pictures, and blog just in the nick of time. But for some reason with today's theme, video games, I had wayyy too many ideas to sort through!
I winded up adding a bunch of manis to my idea list (I'll probably save them 'till the next geek/nerd challenge). If you haven't noticed yet I picked The Sims Social as my manis inspiration. I used to play it non-stop until they took it down (which I'm still slightly mad about), so it was easy to think of things I wanted to use for this.


I have a social point on my pinkie, a plumbob on my ring, the EA logo on my middle, and a energy sign on my index. I used a detail brush for all the details on everything and then finished with a generous coat of top coat.

Here's the polishes I used:

Color Mates clear,
Lakme' color crush 03,
Essence colour & go little miss sunrise,
Lotus colour herbals copper gold,
Pure ice French kiss,
Pure ice free spirit,
N.Y.C color in a new York minute water street blue,
N.Y.C color in a new York minute Lexington yellow,
Wet n wild fastdry sage in the city,
and a detail brush.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I like these :) I was a massive Sims fan while I had a PC to play on!

    ReplyDelete