Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hi guys!

I totally spaced out about the Llama nails I <3 nerd challenge so sorry that it's a day late! Yesterday's theme was technology and I used this stamping plate for my mani because I think it looks a lot like springs and fan blades. And I decided to jump into the TCP challenge for july even though it's half way through, but I liked our color choices for this month, so there!
 
 

I'm only using two of my polishes for this challenge, the ones I picked are Sally Hansen X-treme wear mint sorbet, Klean Color midnight queen, and Wet n wild megalast I need a refresh-mint which isn't shown here. The stamping plate I used is SH20.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. This looks really pretty. Reminds me of wallpaper actually.

    Join the Little Alchemist giveaway on my blog now: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/07/the-little-alchemist-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete