Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Great Scott!

Hi!

It's the very last day of the Llama nails time periods nail challenge, and today's theme is futuristic. I'm very happy with how I've done so far, and it was really fun to see what everyone else came up with for each theme! I went with a Back to the Future mani today, I really love those movies and thought they would make cute nail art and I was right!



I have a radiation sign on my index finger, Marty's puffy vest on my ring, and Doc's favorite saying on my thumb, and I used a striping brush for all the details on each nail.
I though about doing a hover board nail, but I decided the color would majorly clash with the other nails. Maybe I'll do another mani with hoverboards and inside out clothes?

 

Here's the polishes I used:

Color Mates clear,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
Klean Color boogie nights,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: