Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Golden kisses

Hi guys!

Things have finally calmed down a bit so I can get back to posting Pink Wednesdays regularly, or at least that's my plan! Today's mani was inspired by these nails from Frippery Digits. I've had these on my to do list for ages, but with the challenges running I couldn't find the time to try them out until now!

I started by doing a gradient of three pink polishes and then let that dry. When I stamped the kisses in gold with BM02, my thumb was still a bit tacky so it got smooshed a bit, but after some more strategic smooshing and lots of top coat I got it back to almost perfect!


I think the gold kisses would also look pretty over a mint or maybe a really light honey yellow polish?


Here's the polishes I used:

Color Mates clear,
Essence colour & go modern romance,
Essence nude glam peaches and cream,
Wet n wild megalast candy-licious,
Nina ultra pro gladiator,
and BM02.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment