Friday, July 5, 2013

A book is a loaded gun

Hi!

Usually I have something to pick on in my manis, but for once I don't think I could've done this any better! Today's theme in the Llama nails nerd challenge is science fiction and if you haven't figured it out yet I picked Fahrenheit 451 as my manis inspiration.


I did my fire in a different way than I've seen elsewhere, I didn't want the typical hot rod flames so I layered red, orange, and yellow, and then I outlined some flames very lightly with black.


I freehanded the 451 with a striping brush and newspapered my middle and pinkie fingers.


Here's the polishes I used:

Color mates clear,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
Ulta let the flames begin,
N.Y.C color in a new York minute Lexington yellow,
Wet n wild fastdry ebony hates chris,
Klean Color boogie nights,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment