Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sneaker skittle mani

Hi!

This is one of the images I was most excited to try out of the Wistonia plates. I did a freehand sneaker mani about a year ago, and although I'm sure I could do a neater job of it now, I think this looks a lot better!

I freehanded a very thin French tip in white as a finishing touch, it looked a touch plain beforehand.


It stamped really easily, I just had to fiddle with it a bit to have it in the dead center of the nail.



Here's the polishes I used:

N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station,
N.Y.C in a new York color minute MoMa,
Pure ice free spirit,
Pure ice French kiss,
N.Y.C French white tip,
L.A colors art deco white,
Wet n wild fastdry how I met your magenta (Love that name!),
Konad special stamping polish white,
Jordana boy oh boy,
and W109.


I think Josephine is glad to have me back home to play with!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment