Monday, June 17, 2013

MSMD Daisies

Hi!

Happy Monday! For today's Monkey See Monkey Do Monday I picked this pretty daisy mani to copy. I also found a nail group where you can post blue manis every Monday so these fall neatly in there also! The group is called Monday Blues, and you can see the page with the linky codes here.


I used a very long striping brush for the petals and a very big dotting tool for the yellow centers.


I think they came out pretty cute, I might try this in light pink for one of my Wednesday manis.


Here's the polishes I used:

Color Mates clear,
Lotus herbals colour dew deep sea,
N.Y.C color in a new York minute Lexington yellow,
N.Y.C French white tip,
a striping brush,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Awww...this is so cute! I super love the color combos and the design. Its neatly and nicely done. You def did a great job on this mani. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a very cheerful manicure, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and happy, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Monday Blues! Love the flowers and the blue is so beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete