Friday, June 28, 2013

Llama Nails Nerd Challenge space and Ulta let the flames begin swatches

Hi!

I was recently in Ulta and I snagged a few new polishes, and this is the best of the bunch, Ulta let the flames begin. I rarely wear plain nail polish with no stamping or embellishments, so you can tell I really like this one!

                                                                    
This is two coats, I could of almost left it at one coat since this is such a highly pigmented polish, but I ending up doing two out of habit.


This is let the flames begin with a thin coat of Milani just peachy, I picked that one up at the Dollar Tree a couple weeks ago and have been dying to try it out!


Apparently I was totally spacing out yesterday (no pun intended) and forgot that today was a challenge day and I really didn't want to take off my mani so soon, so I got out my trusty stamping plates and came up with this!
It's day two of the Llama nails nerd challenge and today's theme is space. I went with some simple shooting stars, it came out looking a little patriotic, which wasn't my original intention but I have been meaning to start some 4th of July manis!


Here's the polishes I used:

Color mates clear,
Ulta let the flames begin,
Milani just peachy,
Konad special stamping polish white,
and BM21.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments: