Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Llama nails nerd challenge math

Hi!

I just stumbled onto Llama nail's new nail art challenge and the theme is nerd! I'm very excited for the doctor who, harry potter, and walking dead days!
But firsts first, and that is math! Other than maybe doing melting brains (if you haven't noticed me and math aren't buddy buddy) I was drawing a blank for ideas. But after some googling I found these gorgeous nails by Dressed Up Nails.


I apologize for the strange hand positions, I was pressed for time since the time periods challenge is tomorrow, so these pictures are of my right hand rather than the usual left.
I used a striping brush for all the details and finished with a generous coat of top coat.



Here's the polishes I used:

Color mates clear,
EN-VY cuckoo for you,
N.Y.C in a new York color minute water street blue,
Wet n wild megalast  candy-licious,
Color Club by design,
N.Y.C French white tip,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I don't even know what I would come up with for this type of challenge... Huh! Also, this is really good for being your right hand! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job, I don't think I've ever managed to do proper nail art on my right hand!

    ReplyDelete