Monday, June 24, 2013

Just keep swimming

Hi!

I've had this design on my to do list for ages and since I was looking for a blue mani for Monday Blues this one jumped out at me! You can see the original mani here at Mr.Candiipants, she has a ton of cute manis so take a look around!


I love how these came out, especially the one on my middle finger.




Here's the polishes I used:

Color Mates clear,
L.A girl disco brites light show,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Wet n wild fastdry ebony hates chris,
Klean Color pastel teal,
L.A colors art deco silver glitter,
a dotting tool,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for looking! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!! I love these colours together, and I never would have thought to try a design like this. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, this looks really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, your nail art is so good!

    ReplyDelete