Monday, June 3, 2013

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Hi!

I decided it's high past time for me to do a monkey see monkey do Monday mani, so I skimmed my nail board on Pinterest (business as usual) and picked out this summery mani. Even though it doesn't feel like summer yet, I've decided to start doing more summer themed manis, I have lots of ideas waiting to be painted! I love how this turned out, but it was pure evil to photograph!
After trying and failing to take some pictures with the timer of my camera on, I gave up and had someone else take my pictures.


I used a striping brush for the waffle cone and a detail brush for the ice cream. The cherries were done with a dotting tool.




Here's the polishes I used:

N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station,
N.Y.C in a new York color minute MoMa,
Wet n wild megalast candy-licious,
Wet n wild wild shine lavender crème,
Jordana boy oh boy,
Wet n wild wild shine red red,
Klean Color pastel teal,
N.Y.C French white tip,
a dotting tool,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: