Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Eat 'em all up as soon as they turn blue

Hi!

I'm so happy with today's nail art! Today's theme in the Llama nails time periods challenge is 80's and I've had this mani from The Nailasaurus sitting in my to do list for ages, so I knew what I was going to do right from the start for once!


I have clyde on my thumb, blinky on my index finger, part of the maze on my middle, pacman on my ring, and pinky on my pinkie (hah).


These came out so much better than my last attempt at pacman nails, I love pinky the most!



Here's the polishes I used:

Color mates clear,
Wet n wild fastdry ebony hates chris,
Essence colour & gp little miss sunrise,
L.A girl polka dots unnamed,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Essence colour & go modern romance,
L.A colors color craze splash,
a dotting tool,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. They are awesome, I just cross-stitched a Pinky today! Brilliant choice.

    ReplyDelete