Sunday, June 16, 2013

Crumpet's Amateur Nail Art Contest- Pink

Hi!

The theme for this month's Crumpet Amateur Nail Art Contest is pink! I wanted to try something a bit different, but since I do a pink mani almost every week on Pink Wednesday that's a bit of a tall order!
 So basically I latched onto the first pink thing I saw that was lying around, which was a notebook I bought about a year ago from Michaels. I got a couple of these sassy notebooks, I have one that says "oh no you didn't" in various ways and another with "whoa wait a minute".


The one I picked to base my mani off of says "um yeah, whatever" and it's turquoise and pink which I absolutely love together. I used a dotting tool and striping brush for the lettering, the blue polish came with an itty bitty brush so I was able to pull off a cursive font on my thumb.



I may have to do some manis based off the other notebooks since this one came out so cutely!



Here's the polishes I used:

Color Mates clear,
N.Y.C French white tip,
L.A colors art deco seafoam green,
Wet n wild megalast candy-licious,
a dotting tool,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments: