Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bad Wolf

Hi!

A while back I found out about bad wolf day and I was totally psyched to do it, I was going to help spread the craziness, and then since it was almost a month away I didn't think about for a long time I consequently forgot about it. And then yesterday while I was coming out of my martial arts school my brother pointed out to me that there was bad wolf written on a column outside! At first I was just totally tickled about seeing it, but then I started worrying, did I miss bad wolf day? So of course the first thing I did when I got home was look it up and yep I missed it. Totally by more than a week, but why should that stop me!


And it does make it a bit more bad wolf-y if you do it on a random day right?



Here's the polishes I used:

Color mates clear,
The Color Workshop unnamed,
N.Y.C French white tip,
N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment