Thursday, June 13, 2013

And I said what about Breakfast at Tiffany's?

Hi!

This one snuck up on me! Somehow I thought I had a couple days until the next challenge day so I'm a day late with this one. I decided to go with a Breakfast at Tiffany's mani and I found this super cute cartoon Audrey to base my thumb on. Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite Hepburn movies, I love How to Steal a Million, but I just couldn't figure out how to turn that into a mani.


I freehanded Audrey on my thumb with her signature cigarette holder and bun, and then I stamped diamonds and lace on my other nails. I love how her eyes look, I'm usually not that great at eyes, but these turned out terrific!


I added a rhinestone in the middle of her bun, in Tiffany blue of course!



Here's the polishes I used:

N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station,
Color Mates little blue box (just had to use this one!),
N.Y.C French white tip,
N.Y.C cashmere crème,
Konad special stamping polish white,
Wet n wild fastdry ebony hates chris,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
SH21,
and BM09.

Thanks for looking! The Nail Files weekly link up: http://www.fabulousbutevil.com/ http://myvickiliciouslife.com/

3 comments:

  1. She said I think I remember it well and as I recall I think we both kinda liked it...(love what you did here :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Song is going to be in my head foreverrrr! I love that nail art, absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say that looks amazing, but if Audrey is painted using polish that is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete