Monday, May 6, 2013

Polish Days 5

Hi!

I recently found out that Doctor Who filmed a children in need special with the doctors 10 and 5 which you can watch here, and I really loved 5's outfit. And then Polly Polish announced that the latest Polish Days theme was the number 5 so as you can imagine I was very happy.


I freehanded the piece of celery he wears on his lapel on my thumb, the question marks on his collar on my pinkie and middle finger, and the red and orange stripes from his coat and hat on my ring and index finger.


I never would of thought that I would paint celery on my nails, but I guess it's one of the tamer things I've worn on my nails!


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Petites Color Fever seashell,
Sally Hansen X-treme wear mint sorbet,
Color Mates nail art tangerine,
Color Mates nail art red shimmer,
Pure Ice free spirit,
N.Y.C in a new York color grand central station,
and a striping brush.

Thanks for looking!



5 comments:

  1. Oooh a second Whovian using the fifth Doctor as inspiration! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really clever idea! Love how you interpreted the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chevrons!! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation hun, love it!

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete