Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pirate nail tattoos

Hi!

Yesterday's 365 prompt was to use temporary tattoos to make something, and I'd heard of people using nail tattoos, so I tried it out with these pirate tattoos I had lying around.
They were pretty big so I fussycutted bits I liked and fitted them onto my nails the best I could.


They actually came out better than I thought they would, I started with a base of a sheer pink and let it completely dry. The I applied the tattoos like you normally would with a wet washcloth.


I think it would be cute if you could find some of those butterfly or fairy tattoos, even if you weren't able to get the entire image on the nail it would still look nice.


I finished with a generous layer of topcoat, I think they would rub off pretty fast if you didn't put on topcoat.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
N.Y.C kisses,
temporary tattoos,
and N.Y.C color in a new York minute grand central station.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment