Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New Wistonia plates

Hi!

I finally got to open up my new Wistonia plates! I ordered them shortly before I left for my road trip so I could've got to them earlier but I just finished getting back into the swing of being in the right state again. I'd originally seen them on Lacquer or Leave her and knew I had to had them! Usually there's at least one plate that doesn't have an image I like, but I absolutely love all of these!


I had a hard time trying to decide which one to try out first, but ultimately I had to try out this adorable mushroom image.




I'm thinking these would be cute in red and white, like toadstools in a fairytale book!


Here's the polishes I used:

N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station,
Jordana boy oh boy,
Pure ice scandal,
and W110.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment