Monday, May 13, 2013

MSMD belated Mother's Day nails

Hi!

I delayed posting these because they are a MSMD mani, so happy belated mothers day mom!
I loosely based my nails on this mani and this cartoon heart. I didn't want to do the tattoo on every nail so I stamped some winged hearts on the rest of my nails.


All the details on the heart were painted with a striping brush, I just had to go slow and let some layers dry before adding more details.


And here's a quick shot of Josephine being her usual cute self!


Here's the polishes I used:

N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station,
Petites color fever seashell,
Konad special stamping polish red,
Essence nude glam peaches and cream,
L.A colors art deco sea foam green,
Jesse's girl center stage,
Wet n wild fast dry gray's anatomy,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
a striping brush,
and Bundle Monster plate BM03.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Josephine is gorgeous! I love that mani, the heart is fab.

    ReplyDelete