Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Llama nails time periods Industrial Revolution

Hi!

I did a bit of research on toys that were invented during the industrial revolution, and I found out that the kaleidoscope is one of them! Sir David Brewster invented this toy in 1815 and patented it in 1917.
I've always loved kaleidoscopes, and it's just a fun word to say!


I used a stamping image which I think was supposed to be shattered glass, and it worked really well for this! I also stamped a criss-cross image (I used it in my heartstrings mani too) over the shatters. I finished it with a silver glitter topper to make it look like the shiny light catching baubles inside kaleidoscopes.



Here's the polishes I used:

N.Y.C color in a new York minute,
Color mates little blue box,
Jordana boy oh boy,
Crayola silver sparks,
Rimmel London 60 seconds camouflage,
Konad special stamping polish white,
L.A colors art deco mint green,
L.A colors art deco bright green,
Color mates nail art teal,
Shany plate SH22,
and BundleMonster plate BM11.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, I used to love looking through Kaleidoscopes when I was little, haven't seen one in years!

    ReplyDelete