Monday, May 27, 2013

Klean Color Midnight Queen

Hi!

I picked up a couple Klean Color for dirt cheap while I was in New Mexico at one of those markets that pop up at the side of the road.
I love dark shimmery blues so I had to try this one out first, this is Midnight Queen stamped over a white base. Truthfully I was going to try to do a newspaper mani with a old roadmap so I'd have vacation nails but that failed terrifically so I had plain white nails that needed to be embellished.


The blues are drastically paler after stamping, but I do like the subtle shimmer they have. This is Bundle Monster plate BM12 over N.Y.C French white tip finished with N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station.


These are the other polishes I picked up, from the right Midnight Queen, Boogie Nights, Pastel Teal, and Silver Purple. These were a dollar each, I would've probably gotten more but these were the only colors I liked that I saw.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous mani, I have a few Kleancolors that I really like but the smell puts me off! I love the look of that purple.

    ReplyDelete