Friday, May 3, 2013

Evil Queen nail art

Hi!

Yesterday's 365 prompt was to make something involving mirrors or reflections and I knew right away that I wanted to do Maleficent nails with her magic mirror. I based her face off these nails I found off google, I wrote mirror mirror on my thumb, painted the poison apple on m index finger, the mirror itself on my ring finger, and I stamped a gothic looking chandelier that I thought would go with her castle.

You can tell how much I liked these by how many pictures I took! I'm very proud with how they came out, Maleficent's face especially.



All the details were done with a striping brush besides the chandelier which was stamped.



I even dug out my journal to take pictures with!


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
L.A colors art deco bright green,
Orly ever burgundy,
N.Y.C cashmere crème,
Nina ultra pro gladiator,
Color mates metallic venom,
Color Club by design,
Konad Special stamping polish black,
Bundle Monster plate BM08,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C color in a new York minute grand central station.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: