Monday, May 6, 2013

Doctor Who The Snowmen MSMD

Hi!

I was in the mood to do a Doctor Who mani so after some googling I found these awesome nails. The Snowmen is one of my favorite episodes of the new season, and I think these nails are a perfect representation of the snowmen!


I painted the face with a striping brush and the snowflakes were stamped on.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
L.A colors color craze static electricity,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Bundle Monster BM14,
Konad special stamping polish white,
and N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I have this mani pinned! We are big Doctor Who fans so this will definitely be a future MSMD for me. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. It was a wicked episode & you captured it.

    ReplyDelete