Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wet n Wild megalength waterproof mascara review

Hi!

I've been using N.Y.C City Curls as my mascara lately and I was a bit disappointed with it, it clumped and the tube dried out pretty quickly, so I went looking for a new type to try and found this.

 
This is Wet n wild megalength in very black and I didn't notice this when I bought it but it's waterproof which is nice. I usually don't wear mascara when I go to my martial arts classes,  so I might try it out and see how it holds up.


On the right is before and the left is after, it did lengthen my lashes but I don't think it's a drastic change in length. The brush is really easy to apply with, and it didn't clump at all.


Overall I'm satisfied with it, after all it was only 2.97 at Rite Aid.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment