Saturday, April 13, 2013

Weekly wrap up

Hi!

Here's what I've been up to lately:

Reading: A Discovery Of Witches by Deborah Harkness, At The Sign Of The Sugared Plum by Mary Hooper, and The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne,
Watching: Kerero Gunso, The Wallflower, Honey and Clover, Snow white and the Huntsman, Pysch, Shugo Clara, Squid girl,
Listening to: Smile By Uncle Kracker and E.T by Katy Perry,
Eating: leftover easter bunny cookies,
Drinking: black pomegranate tea,
Finishing: my t-shirt quilt,
Playing: Super Mario Bros snes,
Wearing: my sweatshirt with the kangaroo pocket so I can carry Josephine around,
Buying: pretty new boxes to store my polish in,
On my nails: Oz the great and powerful inspired mani,
Liking: that someone pinned this hilarious moment from angel,
Finding: out that the same person who played the 7th doctor played Radagast the brown,
Disliking:------
Wanting: this awesome necklace,

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment