Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tri-Polish Day One April Pink, Turquoise, and Orange

Hi!

The colors for this month's Tri-Polish challenge are pink, turquoise, and orange! Not what I would of picked but they're definitely better than last months coral, purple, and blue. I haven't done a serious stamping mani in a while so I decided to try combining the different polishes on the same stamp.
I haven't tried using two colors at once before, I think it came out as a success!


I did mostly blue on my thumb and a little pink, and then mostly pink and a little orange on my index finger, and so on so forth.



This stamp reminds me of a faded mosaic, I might try this with blue and purple melded together.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Jordana boy oh boy,
Wet n wild wild shine sunny side up,
Wet n wild megalast  candy-licious,
N.Y.C French white tip,
and N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: