Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sgt. Frog nail art

Hi!

I just started watching Sgt. Frog subbed a couple weeks ago, and I realized since there's five frogs they'd be perfect for nail art! I used a striping brush and a dotting tool for everything, I didn't want to have a different base color for each nail so I just used a sheer french mani polish.


My index finger is Kururu, my middle finger is Kerero, my ring finger is Tamama, and since he's forgotten so easily I put Dororo on my pinkie.  :)


Giroro is my favorite of the invaders so he got to be on my thumb so he could have more detail.
Surprisingly I think Giroro was the easiest to paint and Dororo the hardest. I just couldn't get Dororo's mask right, but I think it turned out OK at the end.

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
N.Y.C kisses,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Color mates winey the pooh,
Color mates nail art lime,
Color mates nail art tangerine,
Color mates nail art red shimmer,
L.A colors color craze static electricity,
Petites color fever vintage gray,
Lotus herbals colour dew deep sea,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Wet n wild wild shine blue moon,
Essence colour & go little miss sunrise,
a striping brush,
a dotting tool,
and N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this cartoon, I just googled it & you've done a fantastic job! Great idea for a mani.

    ReplyDelete