Monday, April 8, 2013

MSMD minion nail art

Hi!

I realized I've been ignoring MSMD for the last couple weeks, I intend to start posting those more often! I found these a while back and put them on my to do list. I was staying over with a friend who loved the idea so she let me try it out on her nails (thanks M).


I used a dotting tool for the eyes and a striping brush for the rest of the details.


I love the little minion on the pinkie with the :o !


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Essence colour & go little miss sunrise,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Wet n wild wild shine red red,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
The color workshop unnamed,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment