Monday, April 29, 2013

MSMD black dotticure

Hi!

I haven't done a MSMD mani in quite a while and today's 365 prompt is to do something black so I combined the two and came up with this! You can see the original mani here on pinterest.


I used six different polishes, and I tried to use mostly metallic finished polishes like in the original mani.
I cycled though all my polishes on each nail, and just kept repeating in the same order to get a bit of a random look.



Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Wet n wild wild shine metallica,
Wet n wild wild shine wild card,
Wet n wild wild shine blue moon,
Wet n wild wild shine lavender pearlescent,
Nina ultra pro gladiator,
Rimmel London 60" camouflage,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
a dotting tool,
and N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment