Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Llama nails time periods medeival

Hi!

I was trying to do a French mani today with stamping, but I'm absolutely terrible at placing tip stamps so my nails turned out a little wonky. But they're not too bad right?
I used alternating red and black stamping on each nail and black and red rhinestones.


I stamped a king's golden crown on my ring finger and a queen's white crown on my index finger.
The red stamping didn't show up that well over the black, but it did make the crowns stand out more.


I love how the white crown looks against the black, it gave me some ideas for future manis!


The thumb's stamping came out the best placement wise, I was trying to have the rhinestones in the dip of the stamping image but it didn't work out that well as you can see.



Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Orly ever burgundy,
Konad special stamping white,
Nina ultra pro gladiator,
Bundle Monster plate BM08,
Shany plate SH25,
and N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment