Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Llama nails time periods ancient Greece

Hi!

I'm very proud of today's nails! At first I was grasping at straws for something ancient Greece related, but then I realized I could do some Medusa nail art! I looked up images on google to figure out how to simplify it so she'd fit onto my nails and I loosely based these on this.


I painted her face on my middle finger and let her snake hair spread across the rest of my nails.
I used a striping brush for the snakes and lettering, and a dotting tool for the snake's and Medusa's eyes.

I wasn't sure what to put on my thumb besides some more snakes so I used a striping brush to paint Medusa on it.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Sally Hansen hard as nails X-treme wear mint sorbet,
N.Y.C broadway burgundy frost,
Wet n wild fast dry sage in the city,
N.Y.C French white tip,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This is the best Ancient Greece mani from the challenge!! I had thought of Medusa, but I know I couldn't have done an awesome mani like yours!!

    ReplyDelete