Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Llama nails Ancient Mayan nail art

Hi!

Today's theme in the Llama nails time periods nail challenge is Ancient Mayan! I went for a tribal/royal look, and I got to use one of my favorite new polishes Hard Candy peach pop!


It took forever to do these but I think they were worth it! I started with a base of peach pop, added a French tip in dark red, lined and zig zagged with gold, and added some bright orange paneling in the middle of the nail.

I ended up covering more of my base polish than I meant to, I went a little crazy with the gold!




Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Hard Candy peach pop,
Lotus herbals colour dew gold mist,
L.A colors art deco bright orange,
Jesse's girl running wild,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C in a new york color minute grand central station.

Thanks for reading1

No comments:

Post a Comment