Friday, April 12, 2013

Finished!

Hi!

I just finished sewing the binding onto my T-shirt quilt! I didn't want to quilt it because some of my t-shirts have rhinestones, so I finished it by sewing buttons in the corners of each block.



This is my backing, I wasn't sure what color I was looking for at first because there isn't much of a color theme to my quilt, but then I found this! I love the little crocodiles and elephants, and I got extra to make pajama pants but I ended up using that for the binding since I couldn't find another fabric I liked.


Here's a close up of the buttons on the corners of each square (the grey looking smudge is a shadow, the whole block is lemon yellow).


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. you did this yourself? It's wonderful! I wish i could do this :)

    ReplyDelete