Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Tri-polish challege Day four

Hi!

I found out about this challenge at the tail end, and I really wanted to take part, so I'm doing day four first and then I'm going to backtrack to the other days! It turns out I only have one coral polish and I hadn't even opened it yet so this was a good challenge for me!


I got the idea for this arrow design on pinterest, you can see the pin here.


For some reason these remind me of the lion king! I used to have a comforter with simba and nala on it and it had colors really similar to these.




Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Wet n wild wild shine blazed,
Color mates nail art bold yellow,
Color mates nail art teal,
L.A colors color craze tropical breeze,
Petites Color fever seashell,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C in a new York color minute grand central station.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment