Monday, March 11, 2013

Super Mario bro's mushroom plushie

Hello!                                                                                                                                                        
 

My super mario bro's addicted brother's birthday is coming up so I decided to make him a felt mushroom as a present. Plus it was an excuse to sew something cute!


I cut out two circles of red felt and two half circles of white and sewed them together, and I cut three white felt circles for the dots. I cut one white circle in half for the dots on the edge of the mushroom.



I used hot glue to attach the eyes because I didn't want the stiches to show on them.


I think he came out really cute, I might make a green one so it'll be a matched set!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment