Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rock Candy girl blue raspberry lip gloss

Hello!

I just bought this wonderful new type of lip gloss, Rock Candy girl blue raspberry! I mostly bought it because of the awesome packaging, but I was surprised with how much I love it!


It smells great and tastes like blue raspberry icees, and it has a deer foot shaped wand.


It's kind of big and clunky but I love the design and I don't think it would be as cute if it was smaller.
I got mine for around three dollars at Wal-Mart and there were a bunch of different flavors like cherry, grape, and strawberry.




Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great posting! It's up on their Facebook page. facebook.com/rockcandygirl

    ReplyDelete

  2. This looks so cute,
    the shape also looks cool..... because of course it's shaped like real rock candy

    ReplyDelete