Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rainbow cloud nail art

Hello!

I was in the mood for some very bright nail art today so I decided to try out this idea I found on pinterest. You can see the original nails here. The only thing I changed about it is I added silver glitter to the edges of the clouds.


I started with a base of white to make the colors really pop and I outlined the cloud shapes in glitter before I painted the color around them.




I love the sort of crayon vibe they have, kind of like water colors or scribbles.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
N.Y.C French white tip,
N.Y.C broadway burgundy frost
L.A colors art deco magenta,
L.A colors art deco bright green,
L.A colors art deco yellow,
Color mates nail art tangerine,
Wet n wild fastdry teal of fortune,
L.A colors art deco silver glitter,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment