Monday, March 25, 2013

One ring to rule them all nail art

Hi!

I found out recently that such a thing as Tolkien reading day existed so I had to do some nail art!


At first I was going to try doing these, but quickly decided that was not humanly possible.
So I went a couple steps down and wrote one ring to rule them all in english on my nails!


I've been seeing people using sharpies for nail art, and I tried it out here for the first time! My top coat smeared it a little, but I really like the singed and sunk in look of it, I think it came out great!





And I recently acquired The Hobbit on dvd so I might watch that today (even though it's not "reading").

Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Lotus herbals colour dew gold mist,
a black sharpie,
and N.Y.C in a new York minute grand central station.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment