Sunday, March 3, 2013

Newspaper nail art

Hello!

I have a new type of nail art for you guys today! Today's 365 prompt was to make an advertisement have a new message. I cut some images and logos from the newspaper and used them instead of wording to make these nails!


I like how the little Figaro guys came out, but I wish they were a tad darker.
But I love the soft pencil/graphite look of these, next time the paper comes hopefully it'll have more interesting images for me!


My ring finger is a sideways crown if you couldn't tell, I think it's my favorite nail of the bunch.


And there was a jewelers add in the paper so I had to add a diamond to my thumb!


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
N.Y.C French white tip,
newspaper,
rubbing alcohol,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment