Friday, March 1, 2013

Multicolor water ring nails

Hello!

I painted some blue water ring nail art a couple weeks ago and I've been wanting to try it out with a different color scheme, so that's what I have on my nails today!


I painted these with a striping brush and some nail art polishes that came with skinny brushes. And for some reason these remind me of danishes! Or maybe flattened easter eggs?


Eggs and danishes aside I do like how these look, I've been gravitating towards brighter colors lately.


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Color mates nail art lime,
Color mates nail art bold yellow,
Color mates nail art teal,
Petites color fever seashell,
N.Y.C broadway burgundy frost,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. so cute! it's like a mini rainbow :D x

    galorious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete