Sunday, March 31, 2013

Llama nails Egyptian era

Hi!

I love today's theme! When I was younger I watched practically every special on the history and discovery channel about ancient Egypt and mummies so I consider myself very well informed about ancient Egypt (or at least enough to do some cool nail art)!


I stamped an eye of Horus on my thumb, a black cat on my index finger, I freehanded the face of Tutankhamen's sarcophagus on my ring finger, and I stamped a cross on my pinkie.
I don't think the cross has anything to do with ancient Egypt but it looked nice in red so I figured what the heck and threw it in!


Tutankhamen's face came out way better than I was expecting, I wish I could of squished more of the blue in.




Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Lotus herbals colour dew gold mist,
Lakme fast and fabulous 40" gold caramel,
Orly ever burgundy,
Pure ice French kiss,
Wet n wild wild shine blue moon,
Wet n wild fast dry ebony hates chris,
Elle 18 nail pops unnamed,
Wet n wild fast dry teal of fortune,
Petites color fever seashell,
N.Y.C color in a new York minute grand central station,
Shany stamping plates SH04 and SH08,
Bundle monster plate BM01,
a striping brush,
and a dotting tool.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment