Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Hi!

I'm wearing green on my nails as well as green clothes today! I decided to copy cat a design of Kayla Shevonne's and I think it came out pretty cute! You can see her original post here.


I did the pot of gold on my ring finger and glitter french tips on the rest of my nails. I used a matte polish for my base so I only used topcoat on my ring finger, I love the contrast of them!


The sun came out right as I started to take pictures, so I have extra lovely shots today!


Here's the polishes I used:

L.A colors basecoat/topcoat,
Orly ever burgundy,
Jesse's girl center stage,
rue beaute! nail deco blue,green,yellow,
Color mates nail art tangerine,
L.A colors art deco gold glitter,
L.A colors art deco dark blue,
Color mates nail art lime,
Color mates nail art bold yellow,
L.A colors art deco magneta,
a dotting tool,
a striping brush,
and N.Y.C extra shiny top coat.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment